- Available in
- Designed for photographers who prefer
to carry less gear.
Smaller, more compact design, allows less
camera gear to fit inside but makes for
a very comfortable fit.
- This is the Chestvest that has become
very popular with the White House Press
corps and globe trotting photojournalists.
- Four main compartments that are permantently
attached are supplemented by four more
accesory pockets inside each flap.
- The two center pockets fit most telephoto
lenses like the Nikon 80-200mm zoom lens
and the 300mm F4 as well as the Canon
70-200mm zoom lens and the Canon 300mm
- Camera weight is distributed over a
number of areas including the chest, back,
waist, and shoulders, freeing your body
from stress points caused by traditional
camera bag designs.
- Pockets secure camera gear with large
patches of Velcro. No zippers are used.
Add or remove camera gear quickly.
- Adjustable buckles and straps make for
a one-size-fits-all design that quickly
adjusts to any body size or shape and
will easily fit extremley tall or short,
wide or thin people.
- The adjustable straps keep you cool
in hot weather and allow the bag to fit
over winter clothing when the temperature
- Made from ultradurable 420 Denier Crinkle
Nylon that is both water and stain resistant.
Nylon is easily spot cleaned with cloth
and warm water.
- Fabric is so strong the Chestvest will
last for many years.